Monday, July 2, 2007

Fun at the lake!

We loaded up the girls and headed to the lake this weekend. We have so much going on this summer with weddings and vacations and this was one of the only times we were going to get to go. I was unsure of how Ashlyn would act in the boat. She loved it last summer but she was also too young to know to be scared. I shouldn't have worried - she had a great time! She loves for Daddy to throw her from the boat to the water (in Mommy's arms of course) and she wants to swim as far away as she can.


Uncle Steven was there and agreed that Miss Kenly looks EXACTLY like my dad. I love that!


Ashlyn did NOT want to be held in the water "Don't touch me" she kept saying.. oy!


Oh - you have to hold on to this girl on the boat. She tries to jump out while it's running. We also got this new "Dora" lifejacket before we left. When we got back from being on the boat she layed it down in Kenly's bed and said "Dora's tired. Night night, Dora." HA!



It was SO beautiful out there this weekend, I wish we had more time to go back this year. Maybe we can squeeze in a weekend or two.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agree with Steven. She does look like your dad! Very cute.