Monday, July 30, 2007

ARGH.


I had taken precious time to post new pics of the girls with great little stories about them and the typical thing mommies do - and blogger pooped out on me. ARGH. So - because I am old, exhausted and now frustrated I will leave you with this one pic of the oldest McMillan offspring. I found her like this the other afternoon. She had put my purse on her shoulder, her sunglasses on - and had my car keys in one hand and the wallet in the other. She walked toward the door and said 'Bye Mom, going shopping." Poor Allen, his wallet will never recover from having 3 girls.

2 comments:

adam said...

why are all you friend's married and have kids...is that something that happens when you reach a certain age???

Kayla said...

Hey buddy - I'm the same age as you!! And not all of my friends are married w/ kids - the single ones just don't blog (yet) =)