Sunday, July 29, 2007

*Mr. Tonight* rocks my face off!

A month or so ago I was talking to Jessica and she mentioned that one of our co-workers is in an 80's cover band.. WHAT?? We decided it was imperitive that we catch one of their shows and support Adam, so last weekend we went to the show at Buffalo Wild Wings. Let me tell you - these guys are beyond awesome! I love them so much that I took some more friends to the show last night at Rocky LaRue's, and once again I was very impressed. Everyone there was dancing, singing at the top of their lungs and just having a great time. The group that I had with me was thoroughly impressed and we're all pumped to catch the next show!! They cover songs like "Jessie's Girl", "867-5309", "I Love Rock N Roll", etc... so much fun!!! If you love 80's music I HIGHLY suggest finding Mr. Tonight on myspace and going to the next show; I guarantee you will have a great time!! (And chances are you'll see me dancing and singing really loud somewhere in the back!)

This is Adam, my friend from work - I love watching him!! YOU ROCK, Adam!!
Notice the "Mr. Tonight" sign - it's Nintendo... these guys could not get any cooler!!

No comments: