Monday, July 16, 2007

A blogger apology

It came to my attention within minutes of posting this blog (thanks for the call - you know who you are) that I might have offended some with my "sitting on a road in India learning how to charm snakes" comment. I must now make it known that, in no way, was it my intention to do so. Please understand that I hail from the tiniest town in Texas, and have not been very cultured in this life. Likewise I was probably way more interested in the cute guy 3 desks away or engrossed in studying my latest basketball opponent during all history/geography classes in high school to remember anything. APOLOGIES!

It has also come to my recent attention (and this is random...shocking) that due to the location of the window in our master bathroom my very private pooping ventures are not so private. It appears that when it is dark outside - the light in the bathroom casts very precarious shadows that can be easily viewed from the road in front of our house. Damn the luck!

Is it odd that I can count on both hands the number of times I've ever uttered a syllable about pooping outloud, yet I have somehow managed in a matter of days to publish on this blog 2 very intimate tales of my need to "do the number 2?" ARGH.

No comments: