Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Where have all the stalkers gone?

Is anyone reading this thing?? 4 posts with no comments.... this is a bad day. I suppose part of me secretly hopes that there are true blue stalkers of my blog out there. You know - people who don't know me but read this blog anyway, as well as people who know me but don't want me to know they're looking at this thing....
If there are any such stalkers out there... HI! Keep on stalkin'... it's fine with me!

I do have a funny blog stalking story...
After I first located these blogs and began faithfully reading them every day I eventually would read the blogs linked to pages of people I knew. (wow... English teachers all over the world are cringing at that sentence) I found a few of these blogs to be super entertaining and continue to read them to this day. Well - not so long ago I was in an undisclosed restaurant (I can't give away too much info.. don't want people knowing I'm stalking them) and I saw one of the humans I read about daily in the flesh... sitting right there - What is so funny to me is that for a split second I was going to walk up and say "Hey, _____, how are ya?" Nevermind that_________ doesn't know me from Adam and would no doubt take out a restraining order against me. OOPS!

1 comment:

Dustin and Allyson Wall said...

I am GUILTY! I saw the person of one of the blogs I stalk at the 4th on Broadway parade. I, too, wanted to go up to her and start chit-chatting. It's scary how much you can find out about a person through their blog.