Wednesday, July 25, 2007

And the Randomness never fails...

I am writing about a lot of random things lately; I suppose it has to do with Allen not getting to come very much the last couple of weeks and I'm a little lonely. Ah, the life of a railroader's wife. Which speaking of - I have NOTHING but the deepest respect and awe for Army wives -how do you do it?? (Lindsay - you are the only one I know personally - kudos to you for keeping things together and staying strong for Britten while Justin is gone)

Moving on to the reason behind this random thought; I feel it is necessary to post the following disclaimer: I am weird.
Yes, I'm a very odd human and I know it. The older I get the more I seem to realize just how strange I am compared to the rest of the human race. My brain works (or doesn't work so much) in the most precarious of ways. Of course, the good thing about understanding my weirdness is that I now understand why I am not and have not ever been the most popular of people. There aren't too many humans out there who get me. My sense of humor is quite far-fetched - most people look at me like I am speaking in tounges when I try to make a joke. However I have found that there are a precious handful who appreciate it and understand it. For these people I am very thankful!! So, if you're ever reading this blog or even talking to me in person and walk away thinking "this chick is a full-fledged freak" do not fret - you are not thinking something that I am not aware of. Heck, you can even say it to someone else. "you know, that Kayla human is a little off." This will not constitute as talking behind my back, it will rather be categorized in the "true statements" folder of your brain.

I believe the extremely ironic thing about this post is that it, in itself, is very strange. Who feels the need to proclaim to the world their weirdness? Only the truly weird, that's who.

No comments: