Saturday, June 23, 2007

Tummy time with sister

The other night I put Kenly down for tummy time while I ran to the restroom. I walked back in the living room to this:

After laying there a minute, Ashlyn ran and got her favorite "My Little Pony" book and started "reading" it to Kenly.

It is so sweet to watch the bond between them forming. I had no idea how close siblings could be since I never had any of my own. It is a truly amazing thing. However, I'm sure it won't be too long before I'm posting pics of them fighting!




2 comments:

The Steffens said...

Aww how sweet is this! You have such a cute little family!

Unknown said...

My 2 special Angel Babies!!!
How they bring so much joy and laughter!! I'm looking so much forward to watching them grow up together. Of course they can't grow too fast, they have lots of playing time to share with Lala!!!!
We have a whole bunch of trouble to get into with mommy and daddy!!!!