Friday, June 8, 2007

The mullet..and other hair tragedies


This would be the mullet... and that is a bowl of guacamole she's eating!

As close to fixed as we ever get!
WILD!


When I look at past pictures of Ashlyn I think "Do we NEVER fix this kids hair?" She has the wildest hair in so many of our pics. The truth is she loves for Mommy to blow dry her hair and/or curl it, or put it in a pony tail, but after a long day of playing the hair is a mess. I laugh because there was a time not so long ago when I would see wild haired tots and think "those parents need to do something about their kids' hair." I get it now. You can wake up extra early and spend serious time primping - but after five minutes of chasing Daddy it's all over.
Coming soon: Pictures of my kid with decent hair.






5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kayla, she is such a cutey...wild hair and all! I hope you guys are doing wonderful!
~Darby
P.S. Im a blog stalker too:)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your cute girls. Hope ya'll are doing great!

Breana

Anonymous said...

HEY!! Easy on the kid.....that kind of looks like my hair after a long day at work!!!;)

Kayla said...

Darby - I try to click to your link and it tells me you're private.. How can I stalk you if I can't see your blog?? =)

Unknown said...

my angel babies!!! ashlyn like her mother (heaven help us!!) and kenly - hopefully like her daddy!
love them both soooooooo much