Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Backyard Water Fun

We love the water here at the McMillan house. Ashlyn would rather be swimming than doing anything else, and so she does. We set up the "big pool" a couple of weekends ago - and Ashlyn has been in it almost every day since. It's only 10 feet wide and 3 feet deep, but never fear - the small size does NOT stop the adults from having a good time in it as well. I've been known to roll out of it a few times and last weekend Kenna and I set our coleman chairs in the pool and caught some sun. So, if you're bored - come on over! It might feel like a romper room at first, but have a few margaritas with me and soon you will see just how much fun a few inflatable seahorses can be!!

Ashlyn and cousins Courtney and Kaylee.. these girls all together wore me out!

I am a FREAK about grass in the pool, and I constantly walk around with the net cleaning. I guess Ashlyn picked up on a little of my OCD!





Daddy just couldn't resist! We couldn't get Ashlyn to run and slide so he thought he'd show her how it's done. Too bad he was sore for a week after this!





2 comments:

Unknown said...

you should tell them that daddy did this slip &slide more than once!!! Daddy, I really think Ashlyn got it the first time!!!
lala

The Steffens said...

Britten is a water lover too! A margarita sounds good....... :)She is soooo cute!