Monday, June 18, 2007

Randi's Bachelorette

Saturday night was Miss Randi's bachelorette party. It was so much fun, but definitely reminded me that I am an old married mom! These girls know how to have a good time and I can't quite keep up. We started with dinner at Caboose, then headed to Kenna's house for the lingerie shower, and then boarded the shot bus and headed for Chimi's and Wild West. This was actually the first bachelorette party that I've been to (that I wasn't pregnant) since my own! I am so excited for Randi and Ryan and I can't wait for the wedding!

Stacy and Kenna... Love these 3rd nite girls!
Ah, Brandi! This is actually one of the sweetest girls you'd ever meet. She and I had just had a few too many jello shots. (Hey - the married ladies' who's hubbies work out of town have to let loose every now and again!)

And here is the lovely Randi! I guess she knows who to keep on her side!



This would be Stormi. I just met her that night and decided she is my "womancrush." She was so much fun, she's beautiful, and she has a wonderful deep voice. YOU ROCK STORMI!



Me and Randi.. I hate being in a picture with someone so beautiful!!




All of the girls (minus me) at the party.. this girl has a lot of close friends, and they were all so much fun!











1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Everyone looks so cute!! Looks like yall had a great time!!