Tuesday, September 18, 2007

She is now Mrs. House!


Finally!! Kenna is married! I took all of the pictures with my *real camera* so I don’t have any from our little digital to share but I’ll try and find some soon. I will say that Kenna was the most beautiful bride (and that is in no way a biased opinion) and this was probably the most fun wedding I’ve ever been to (again, no bias). I suppose it helps that we all wore jeans, had a rockin’ band and 250 guests who were ready to party! I, of course bawled like a baby through the entire ceremony. I’m just so thrilled that my best friend found such an amazing man to spend her life with. David is so perfect for her and I can honestly say that I’ve known that from the first time she said his name. Of course – the fact that he puts up with me and my quirkiness makes him great in my book; he can really do no wrong as far as I’m concerned!

And now since the wedding madness is over perhaps I will be a better blogger… maybe even get some pictures of my kids up. Until then….

No comments: