Sunday, September 9, 2007

It was a *Flamaskemy*

Don't bother looking *flamaskemy* up in the dictionary, it's not there. This, um, word was concocted in Kenna's chemically altered brain after her bachelorette party. (the altering chemical was beer, FYI) My Kenna is getting married on the 15th and we went to the Big D this weekend to celebrate the end of her singledom. I must send some shout-outs to the awesome Malouf's for letting us crash their awesome pad, and to my girl Tish and Lala for wrangling my babies until Allen could get home. Thanks so much - you really saved our lives!! It was truly a fabulous weekend. We had the best times just hanging by the pool, talking and laughing until the wee hours of the morning and finally by showing big city folk's how to truly party at Pete's Piano Bar.


I believe this is what a *Flamaskemy* looks like. By the way - apparently this word means "above fun, beyond happiness, etc"
Me and sweet Kenna. I am so very happy for and proud of her, and I'm super pumped that her marrying David will result in me gaining a second husband.... (don't ask)

This is the gang...

I'm not 100% sure why or how this picture came about...



This is Biff II. He has been the mascot for several bachelorette parties in his time... he was, at this point, tired as hell of hearing cackling women singing and watching them dance very badly. His only option was a dip in the *Cosmo* pool.
I probably won't have another post for at least a week.... I will be running around crazy trying to get Kenna married....




No comments: