Tuesday, August 7, 2007

One is 4 months old, the other is a DaVinci!

Kenly was 4 months old on the 4th, and today was her checkup and shots. She's in the 56th percentile for weight and the 91st for height. Apparently the McMillan chicks are ALL going to be taller than Allen! Ashlyn has stayed in the 95th percentile for height since birth... which means these poor girls are in for a childhood of towering over their peers and being teased constantly. Wonderful. Don't get me wrong - I love being so tall now (and I'm glad the girls will have some height), but it is not fun when you're 9 years old and stand 2 heads above everyone else your age. Ah well.... everyone gets teased about something, right?


This is the latest pic of "Baby K".... all 4 months of her!
This afternoon I decided to take the girls outside and let Ashlyn play with sidewalk chalk. Of course, I had to get in on the action, too. I asked Ashlyn what she wanted me to draw and she yelled "ME!" I think we're going to have issues with this child and vanity... hmm. Anyway - here is my attempt at "Chalking" Ashlyn! *** I will note that this is actually like 5 feet long in the driveway... I guess I got a little carried away***

And here she is... the artist at work.




No comments: