Thursday, August 2, 2007

My Hot Hubby

Allen is working in Plainview this week so he's been driving home every night - and it has been SO nice. He helps so much and the girls are just happier when he's around. It's also great to be here when he comes in from work - he's dirty and smells like grease but it's so sexy! He mentioned the other night that he is ready for another baby... which I believe is a terrific idea. He'll just have to borrow some other woman - because this baby baking factory is closed for awhile!! 3 kids under 3?? I'm pretty sure that's a one way ticket to insanity. I will ask that no on invite us to any amusement parks, as the last 2 times we've been to 6 flags we've come home pregnant.

Oh - shout out to B-Hop, I have a question for you. How do you read this blog with your trick eye?? (Hey - Tonya said we have to play nice around her- but I can annoy you via internet!)

No comments: