Thursday, November 1, 2007

It's out there somewhere - My point, that is.

I almost forgot my password for this gathering of randomness that I call a blog; due in part to the fact that I work at a bank that requires 2 seperate passwords for each individual system which must be changed every 4 minutes - leaving miniscule space in the *password remembrence* section of my brain. On that note - and in case you were wondering - it is apparently not acceptable practice to list these passwords along with their corresponding system(s) on a sticky note attached to your monitor. Something to do with security/privacy/sensitive information... hum drum.

It seems that delving into the depths of my internal thinking device to retrieve this password caused the loss of the point and reason behind this post. Ah well - a few pics of the kids will have to suffice:


Sisterly love...
I promise I'm not trying to raise a Britney Spears...it's just that my ginormous 2 year old is now wearing 4T clothing, and I'm having a hard time understanding that when I purchase the clothes. "She's only 2... 4T is a ridiculous size for a 2 year old." A few more inches and she'll be taller than Daddy...

This is from our late night playdate a few weeks ago... Kenly decided that 2 am was a great choice for alone time with Mommy...


"Mooooom - going to bed at 8:30 is, like, soooo lame."
-She really said that - then she grabbed her bottle and walked out the door mumbling something about hoping the keg was soy milk so she wouldn't have a hangover and digestion issues in the morning...

And one more of Princess Ashlyn. I want a tiara like this for myself.... in fact - Santa; if you're reading my blog (you know, during your breaks from toy making and all) can you PLLLLEEEAASE try and remember to leave me a plastic pink tiara under the tree??

No comments: