Friday, October 12, 2007

So much to blog about, so little time.

I’ve started approximately 673 blogs in the last two weeks – all with promising topics; the annual Bobo Halloween party, my visit to the Ob/Gyn that has left me with a plan to get implants, the pumpkin painting extravaganza (past and future), the fact that Kenly can sit up now, pictures of Ashlyn in her tiara, etc. I just never get around to finishing them, what with wine drinking and book reading and – oh yes – raising two kids taking priority. I will get around to each of the aforementioned events soon…. Until then I leave you with a quote I stole from Jessica’s blog today – a very touching story with an amazing thought to ponder and live by: “Don’t Quit Five Minutes Before the Miracle”

Pretty self-explanatory, eh??

No comments: