Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Adventures at the Fair..

Ah, the fair. I am a huge fair person and always have been. I know, I know; it's unsafe, dirty, expensive etc -but I love me some greasy fair food, and I dunno - it's tradition! In fact, the year Allen and I got married we were on our honeymoon during fair week and the rest of the year we just felt off because we missed it.

Moving along... We took the girls (twice) and had a great time despite the blazing heat and an upset 5 month old!!

Ashlyn is SUCH a daredevil, and most of the kiddie rides just bore her. I think that is exactly what this face is: "Mom, seriously - this is just not fun."
Ashlyn and her Daddy - they were about to get on the "plane" - which actually seemed to amuse her!

Excuse the blurry picture - these little bugs were moving pretty fast...


We, of course, had to make a stop for "Nummy bears" and a Princess tiara.

Then it was off to the petting zoo - Ashlyn is still talking about petting the horse and holding the baby chicks. I have no clue what we're looking at here..





1 comment:

Crockett said...

She looks just like Allen. I can't believe how much she looks like him. I am sure you never hear that. I love the fair too. Can't wait for it here.